Marshall Home Comfort has experienced professional plumbers available for all your household plumbing needs. Our plumbers are on call ready to tackle any residential plumbing need you may have.
Marshall Home Comfort has been installing and maintaining heating systems, furnaces, heat pumps & boilers since 1945. We are experts at making sure your system is running at peak efficiency year in and out.
Marshall Home Comfort specializes in home cooling system service, repair & replacement. Our Technicians are N.A.T.E Certified and factory trained. We only hire the best and then we make sure they are trained to handle your cooling needs.
Marshall Home Comfort offers residential heating fuel oil delivery throughout Montgomery County, PA and into parts of Chester and Delaware Counties. Call us for a full list of the areas we deliver oil to.
Marshall Home Comfort
You Can Trust The Marshall
Repairs are Guaranteed
Technicians Are Background Checked, Drug Tested & Fully Trained
On-time Service Guarantee
No Surprise Price Guarantees
24 hour Emergency Service
We Answer Our Phones 24/7
Local Family Owned and Operated Since 1945
Glenn Dickey & Glenn Dickey Jr.
What do our clients have to say?
Satisfying customers since 1945!
- I'm a Marshall's automatic oil delivery customer. The gentleman that delivers regular to my home is nice, polite and clean looking. I alerted him when he was here that there was an odor and some leakage and that it my heater was making strange noises and didn't seem to be working working right. He got on the phone and had the office all me. They called and as always are courteous. I spoke with Laura she said she would get someone out today. He (Pete) came over within the hour and found that there was indeed a leak and offered me some options to repair the problem. He also advised that it may be in my best interest to replace the unit and I could speak with an advisor so I could have all the options to make an informed decision. He made a call and the comfort advisor,Jennifer came out gave me options and it was clear to me to replace the unit. They scheduled the replacement for a few days later. They removed the old system, brought the new one in. They wore those bootie things on their shoes so they would not get my floors dirty. The showed up in pressed shirts , clean uniforms , clean labeled trucks. They went right to work , completed the job quickly and were so clean! I have to say from start to finish they treated me like I was their their priority and it was all about me and my comfort in my home. Just great work, great people, great company. Companies today just do not treat as good as they treated me. I wish more companies were like this one! I will continue to use them for oil and anything that should come up. Thanks so much!Sue from Pottstown
- This heating and oil company is great! In the recent cold snap, we had an issue with our heater and called Marshall Home Comfort. They quickly came out that same day and corrected the problem. Our family has been a customer of Marshall Home Comfort for over 10 years and have had great service. We have been in my home for over 10 years and could not be happier with the overall service and oil delivery. Every year we get the service plan's and their technicians come to our home and tune -up the heater and a/c yearly. They also installed our central air condition which has been running outstanding for years. We love it. When they come to our home they are on time and wearing protective booties and are very polite. They are professional and knowledgeable and take time to answer our questions. We also get our home heating oil delivery by them and never had an issue with automatic delivery or running out of fuel. Their staff is able to calculate how much fuel I use and how much I need to purchase yearly. We use there flexible payment plan for fuel oil payments. Its nice to know companies like this are still operating and recommend them to all my family and friends. I highly recommend using Marshall Home Comfort for all your heating and air-conditioning needs.James from Collegeville, PA
- Marshall Home Comfort installed central air and heating. They were efficient, nice, prompt and they had everything up an running in 1 day. As well as installed water filtration system.Robert from Pottstown
- I just bought a 100 year old home. The heat had not been turned on in years! It's January in Philadelphia, so you can imagine how cold this little house was! Pete and Jordan came out from Marshalls Home Comfort. They spent hours for several days prepping the radiators, getting the furnace up and running and finally replacing the chimney liner. The home is now at a very comfortable temperature for the first time in years. The guys did a great job, were very professional and spent a lot of time working on getting heat into my house. They are very knowledgeable and took the time to explain all the details to me. I'm a first time home owner, and have never lived anywhere with radiator/oil heat. So, they were very good about making sure I knew how to care for my new heating system.Jessica from Washington Crossing
- I called Marshall because my heater was making noises and not heating my house. Marshall technician Pete fixed my heater at 11pm. Pete offered me options on upgrading my heater to become more efficient, that my old company never offered. My heater was working within an hour and a half of calling Marshall. I was very impressed how fast Marshall Company responded and had my heater working. The technician cleaned my heater, replaced a part in my ignition system, and told me they cleaned air ducts and showed me what mine looked like. I will definitely call Marshall again. I have purchased a service contract and they are returning to clean my air ducts. And I bought my first tank of oil.Steve from Collegeville
- Glenn, We wanted to let Marshall Home Comfort know how satisfied we are with the recent purchase and installation of our new furnace and air conditioner. Now that we have had the system running for two months we appreciate the efficient, clean, and quiet operation of the Carrier products (our June total electric costs with the air conditioner running for fifteen days was $61). Please let your installation crew know how much we appreciated the efficient multitasking installation of these two systems and the neat & clean work, post installation clean-up was great.Robert & Cynthia
Our Latest Coupons
Check out the latest coupons available to our customers. We handle a large amount of volume from our suppliers and in return, the often offer us great deals to pass on to our customers.
Marshall Home Comfort
2067 Bridge Rd. | PO Box 525
Skippack, PA 19474